Friday, January 4, 2019

How do I change my date of birth on my Google account?

SHARE
How do I change my date of birth on my Google account?


How can I change my date of birth in Gmail?


  1.  If you Follow the Below Steps very carefully so you can quickly and easily change your Date of Birth on your Gmail Account-
    1. Go to the Google Account page.
    2. Click Personal Info into the Google Account page.
    3. After this, Click on the Birthday.
    4. Into the Birthday field, Click on the pencil Icon next to your Date of Birth.
    5. Change your Date of Birth and Click on the Update.
That’s how you can change your Gmail birthdate. That’s the basic procidure for it. if you wants to learn more then go here


TAGS-:
 how update date of birth in google
how to change date of birth in gmail account
how to change date of birth in gmail app
my account birthday
google account
please enter a valid birthday gmail
google ]+
how to change your age on youtube mobile
search google account
SHARE

Author: verified_user

0 comments:

POPULAR

Facebook

Ads